Vandeleur Festival Kilrush – Event Information
Event Information for The Kilfenora Ceili Band and PJ Murrihy at Vandeleur Walled Garden / Fashion Show at Vandeleur Walled Garden
TICKETS & ENTRY:
- – We advise you not to travel to the venue without your ticket.
- – Tickets will be checked at the door. Only ticket holders will be allowed past the entrance points.
- – Ensure your phone is charged so that we may scan your ticket.
- – You must download your ticket ahead of time.
TRANSPORT & PARKING:
- – Organise your transport in advance and allow an adequate travel time to and from the venue.
- – Car parking at Vandeleur Walled Garden is restricted only for people with reduced mobility.
- – There will be a free shuttle bus service operational from Patrick Bourke’s menswear and will operate every 15 minutes from 6pm.
- – We encourage attendees to park in Kilrush Town Centre and take the free shuttle bus or alternatively use the pedestrian access to the garden via Turret Lane which will be signposted.
- – Roadside parking is not permitted outside the venue.
- – As this is an outdoor event, it may take place in rain, hail or shine.
- – Dress for the Irish weather – layers / raincoat / suncream.
- – Wear comfortable flat shoes – no heels.
- – Both the courtyards and café are wheelchair accessible, and accessible restrooms are available. There is a slight slope to the top courtyard. Ushers will be available to assist with wheelchairs.
FOOD & DRINK:
- – Food and refreshments are available on-site.
- – No alcohol can be brought on-site.
- – I.D. is required for alcohol sales.
- – Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- – We have a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour.