Facebook Competition T&Cs 2023
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition ends on Sunday, 5th November, 2023. The winner will be announced on Monday, 6th November, 2023.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. There is no purchase necessary.
- There is only one entry per person.
- To enter, simply share a photo of your Halloween experience at Vandeleur Walled Garden & Visitor Centre in a comment below the Vandeleur Walled Garden’s Facebook competition post.
- At the end of the competition, one winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted through Facebook.
- The prize offered is a Family Local Access Pass, which is valid for 12 months from the date of first use. If the winner is already a Local Access Pass holder, they will receive the 12-month Family Local Access Pass at their renewal date.
- The winner must collect the pass at Vandeleur Walled Garden in order to receive it.
- There is no cash alternative available and this prize is non-transferable.
- Vandeleur Walled Garden does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of the acceptance of this prize. Vandeleur Walled Garden accepts no liability for any defects in damage to or loss occasioned by any prize.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.